The Bandon Community Swimming Pool Development Corporation is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization which has been in existence since October 2005.
The Corporation is committed to the completion of the following:
- Building and maintaining a community swimming pool facility
- Managing swim and water programs that meet the needs of residents and surrounding communities.
- Organizing a community swim team
- Ensuring sustainability and growth for the facility
You can help ensure the completion of this project by:
- Donating time, materials or money to our project
- Establishing an endowment fund with the project as the beneficiary
- Supporting local fundraisers
- Execute a Pledge of financial support to be redeemed when ground is broken for the pool
- Your support and vote of confidence is needed to move the vision of a community pool in Bandon forward.
- Attending the monthly Bandon Swimming Pool Board of Directors meeting held in the Bandon Public Library on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 4:00 pm.