Please come to our public meeting on the Second Tuesday of the Month at 10:30 at the Bandon Library. This meeting is for the sharing ideas, expertise and current updates. We desire every member of the community, and those outside of the community too, to attend.
The Bandon Community Swimming Pool Development Corporation is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization which has been in existence since October 2005.
The Corporation is committed to the completion of the following:
- Building and maintaining a community swimming pool facility
- Managing swim and water programs that meet the needs of residents and surrounding communities.
- Organizing a community swim team
- Ensuring sustainability and growth for the facility
You can help ensure the completion of this project by:
- Donating time, materials or money to our project
- Establishing an endowment fund with the project as the beneficiary
- Supporting local fundraisers
- Execute a Pledge of financial support to be redeemed when ground is broken for the pool
- Your support and vote of confidence is needed to move the vision of a community pool in Bandon forward.
- Attending the monthly Bandon Swimming Pool Board of Directors meeting held in the Bandon Public Library on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 10:30 am.